Desperate Women in the Bible

One of my passions -- along with singing/songwriting, is creating bible studies. It's not the easiest thing in the world but I've discovered how much I enjoy it during a Women's Ministry class last semester. For this class we had to pick a topic in the Bible or a theme in the Bible and create a Bible Study based on that theme. After much thought, I chose what is probably the most interesting topic for me -- Women in the Bible. That seemed a bit vague so I narrowed it down to Desperate Women in the Bible. After doing a study on different women and their roles in the Word of God I learned so much about the simple stories I had heard in Sunday School. My eyes were opened to the tragedies, the pain, hurt, betrayal, deception and loneliness of these women. I figured such would be an interesting Bible Study. To teach other women about how they could relate to different women in the Bible.

So, I have decided to post these Bible Studies on my blog! They need some tweaking and adjusting -- as they were written for a youth group audience -- but I'm excited to share what God laid on my heart a few months ago! I hope they are enlightening and inspiring as we dive into the lives of women in the Bible and their desperate moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and Joy's Story

Glory's Story

The Waiting Room